Thursday 7 November 2013

NOTD; Belated Guy Fawkes Night & Galaxy Nails


So, Bonfire night is over with for another year. Had work so didn't get to see as many fireworks as I had hoped (Boo), but saw a few, so I'm happy :) I was however, knackered, so my post for my Fireworks Nails was delayed.

I've combined it with tonight's Mani instead, but I'll get to that in a moment. I was in town last Friday, and the anual Christmas three-for-two at Boots was far more than enough reason for me to splurge on the Models Own fireworks collection, a random bottle from Models Own, and three Rimmel London Spacedusts (All my bank account has to say in this is 'thank gods it's payday this week').

No nail art, I've hit a lag with it recently, but pretty nail varnish is still a good excuse for posting, so without further ado, the pictures :D




Basecoat: OPI - Original Nail Envy
Thumb: China Glaze - Liquid Leather, Models Own - Banger.
Index: China Glaze - Liquid Leather, Models Own - Sparkler.
Middle: China Glaze - Liquid Leather, Models Own - Roman Candle.
Ring: China Glaze - Liquid Leather, Models Own - Rocket.
Pinky: China Glaze - Liquid Leather, Models Own - Catherine Wheel.
Topcoat: Rimmel London - Nail Nurse 5-in-1



And now onto today's nails. The Galaxy Nail Manicure :) This is a Mani I find myself coming back to a lot, simply because it's so damn bloody EASY! You can do it with any colour, and it still looks fabulous, and it will match most outfits if you're inclined to match your nails to your clothes.

I've tried this with green, blue, and pink bases, as well as the usual black. My next challenge will be white. This black one came of a tutorial, which I will link to as soon as I figure out how (yeah, I'm that much of a technophobe).



Basecoat: OPI - Original Nail Envy.
All Fingers: China Glaze - Liquid Leather, OPI - Swimsuit... Nailed It!, OPI - Shorts Story, Essie - Carnival, China Glaze - Techno.
Topcoat: OPI - Rapid Dry Top Coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment