Friday 8 November 2013

NOTD; Blurplink Skittles Nails

Back again, this time with a skittles mani. I love skittles manicures - probably because I hate anything that is the same and boring. I hate uniformity (though I'm still an organisational nut with some things), so skittles manicures are definitely my thing.

Also, YAY for non-dominant hand success! I make a habit of doing both hand regularly for the sake of improving my nail art.

My left hand is pretty steady as it is, thanks to a crazy art lecturer I had in college, who tied our dominant hands behind our backs and told us to draw Naked Danny (the fond nickname we gave our 40-something life model) withwhatever  one was left, and an old school teacher I had who did the same with still life painting. 

That was paint however, Polish is a bit more tricky. As it is, this is the first time I've has my right hand turn out better than my left. I call that Progress : D


Basecoat: OPI - Original Nail Envy
Thumb: OPI - Shorts Story, a england - Avalon, OPI - Swimsuit...Nailed It!, Magic Goose - Electra.
Index: OPI- Swimsuit...Nailed It!, China Glaze - Fairy Dust.
Middle: a england - Avalon, China Glaze - Fairy Dust.
Ring: OPI - Shorts Story, China Glaze - Fairy Dust.
Little: China Glaze - White On White, Fräulein 38° Stripers (no names given).
Topcoat: OPI - Rapid Dry Topcoat

No comments:

Post a Comment