Monday 4 November 2013

NOTD; Supposedly Spooky Blues

So, going down to help one of my friends from work with the spooky walk for the kids in my home village today. 

They were supposed to be pink, as I was determined to have pink nails for the whole of October for Breast Cancer Awareness but... Well, let's just say I'm momentarily sick of pink. 

I'm in love with blue glow in the dark polish, so I ordered a couple from JENsations on Etsy. And a Pink one, because I'm apparently a glutton for punishment.

Much as I love Glow-in-the-Dark polishes, the confuse me to know end. I thought the first bottle had a broken flower because I didn't charge it *facepalms* got the hang of it though :)


Basecoat: OPI - Original Nail Envy
Thumb: Models Own - Feeling Blue,  JENsations - Lightning, JENsations - Mystique.
Index: Models Own - Feeling Blue, JENsations - Lightning, JENsations - Mystique.
Middle: Barry M - Blue Moon, Orly - Dazzle, JENsations - Lightning, JENsations - Mystique.
Ring: OPI - Last Friday Night, , JENsations - Lightning, JENsations - Mystique.
Pinky: Models Own - Feeling Blue, JENsations - Lightning, JENsations - Mystique.
Topcoat: Seche Vite Fast Drying.


No comments:

Post a Comment