Friday 6 December 2013

NOTD: Totoro nails

Hey again :) been getting stifled with an over-abundance if things I want to try with my nails, so things have been kind of plain for a while. To me at any rate, so since I wanted good on my nails for my birthday tomorrow, I craked at it, and did myself some Totoro nails!

Also been trying a new basecoat I bought during Amazon's Black Friday sale (no idea what it's for, but I don't care - as sale is a sale lol). My bank account hated me for it, but it was worth it.


Basecoat: butter | LONDON - Nail Foundation Flawless.
Thumb: Models Own - Feeling Blue, Essie - Chinchilly, China Glaze - White on White, China Glaze - Liquid Leather, Barry M - Spring Green, and a mix of butter | LONDON - Yummy Mummy, Sally Hansen - Mellow Yellow, and China Glaze - White on White.
Index: Models Own - Feeling Blue, China Glaze - White on White  China Glaze - Liquid Leather.
Middle: China Glaze - White on White, Models Own - Feeling Blue, China Glaze - Liquid Leather.
Ring: Gold Fräulein 3.8° Striper, mix of butter | LONDON - Yummy Mummy and China Glaze - White on White.
Little: Models Own - Feeling Blue, China Glaze - White on White, China Glaze - Liquid Leather.
Topcoat: butter | LONDON - Hardwear P.D

No comments:

Post a Comment